Thursday 16 May 2013

New haul for 2013 : Bathing Ape Optimus Prime (red camo)

Started off with a green camo version, then the grey...I was expecting next, a purple version in view of the Shattered Glass (SG) series...

Heck no...it turned out to be a red camouflage version...hmm..maybe Optimus Prime isn't red enough...

Anyhow, for someone who loves the G1 Optimus Prime mold (yes, the mold has been reused, recycled and 'abused' for umpteen years...), I gotta have it as part of my collection. More so with the previous 2 camo version already in hand.

With that...taadah! my latest haul (and only haul so far..) for 2013...right after this, back into my hibernation mode once more...snore...


Don't feel like unwrapping it yet...so, in case you would like to know its contents...(basically, it's a G1 Optimus Prime mold anyway, what's new besides the color?), you may check out the many sites online with various reviews of this piece...or my many reviews earlier (just disregard the color).

If I may, for one of the better review, please check this out : bathing-ape-g1-optimus-prime-red-camo.html   Enjoy...