Sunday 3 January 2010

My Top 3 hauls of 2009...

Last year was the "re-birth" of my TF haulings after a hiatus of 2 years...it was also timely in view of the re-kindled interest due to screening of the 2nd TF movie...

One could noticed the frenzy transactions in the market which has also resulted in rocket-high prices of selected items and sadly to say, I too jumped on the bandwagon...

It was another year of heavy investments...hopefully, it had been a fruitful one...I believe I had forked out few grands here and there (not to mention, the Japanese anime haulings as well...).

Hence, I thot it would be nice to recap some of my haulings here, mainly focusing on what I believe would have been my Top 3 of last year...

So, enjoy...in no particular order / sequence...

No. 1 - Ginrai collection (Godginrai, Fire Guts and Nucleon Quest)

No. 2 - Primes MP collection (MP01, MP01b, MP04)

No. 3 - Fire Convoys collection (Hasbro RID Optimus Prime, Takara RID Fire Convoy)

One haul which is still in the making / work in progress if I may say...would be the Magna Jet Convoy collection, consisting of :

1. Takara Armada Optimus Prime + Jetfire + Overload (completed)
2. Hasbro Armada Powerlinx Jetfire + Ultra Magnus (missing Optimus Prime)
3. Hasbro K-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime + Jetfire (missing Overload)
4. Hasbro Costco Optimus Prime + Jetfire + Overload (all missing, found a source for them though but cost is rather high on this set...hmm...)
5. Takara TRU Magna Convoy (still looking for one...again, this set costs a bomb too...sigh...if only money grows on trees...haha)

Looks like those missing ones would be my targets for 2010...together with many others...haha...