Sunday 9 November 2014

Corbot V War Axe

This is probably my first 3rd party add-on and definitely, the first review of such as a fact of the matter...

Anyhow, the Corbot V War Axe has since long sold out, having released back in 2010. Nevertheless, was fortunate to be able to get my hands on few of them...


...great add-ons for my WFC Optimus Primes...haha...

Simple packaging...nothing exciting, untaped some more...



The Axe is basically, made out of 3 parts...1 part blade, 2 parts to form the handle...


...just snap them into place and there, you have it...


As I mentioned earlier, a really great add-on for Prime...in the words of Jerry Maguire...you complete me...

now I'm ready for battle...


Prime can wield the axe with either one hand or with both hands...pretty cool, huh?






Now to place an axe in every one of the Primes...(pls ignore the backdrop coz' till I have a mini studio or at least, a better backdrop...this would do for now)

Groupie shot with their axes...

Next on my shopping list would be the Carnage Axe, specifically for Darkside Optimus Prime. He's err..kinda 'empty', only with his blaster.

Carnage Axe (source : internet)