Tuesday 2 September 2014

Comic Review : Transformers Prime Beast Hunters

My first (and probably my last) comic review...

Front cover
Frankly, Beast Hunters is not even my favorite series...anyhow, I'll do a quick browse and a brief of the action page by page :

How Predacons ruled Cybertron ages ago...
Autobots having a 'blasting' good time...
Something's coming...and fast. Optimus Prime advises the Autobots to be ready...
Predaking attacks!
Joined by the Predacons...
6 vs 4...who will win??
Battle rages on...Autobots with their Beast Hunters weapons
Predacons defeated but Prime is wary of the attack intent...
Predacons were on a scouting mission. The mastermind turns out to be Shockwave.
 ...and...that's all, folks!


Back cover
For more adventures of Beast Hunters, go check out the animation broadcast (whatever that means...)...as this is only the 1st issue. Till my next review then.

* pages were intentionally shot blurrish...wanna have a better view, go get the comic..hehe...